What would you do if you found out your teenage son raped someone?

No reason, Just curious..

MaddisonsMomma

Asked by MaddisonsMomma at 1:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just gave the same answer as this when asked about what I would do if my son hit a woman, but the answer is the same: After a few mins alone with me he would be begging to go to jail.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I don't have a son but I would grab him by the ear and walk his ass to the police station
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 1:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would beat the living crap outta him then make him turn himself in so he could reap the consequences for something like that. I'd make him understand the seriousness of that one way or the other!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I love mine son *knock on wood I'm never in this situation* but if he were to one day do something like this I would make him turn himself in. A parents love is always unconditional but you don't always have to like your child. It would be hard to want to protect someone when they made that choice. If he refused to turn himself in, I'd do it for him
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• turn him in son or not think if you were the girl who got raped
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• make him turn himself in and make restitution to the person he raped.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would be filled with rage and disgust... I wouldn't drive him to the police station. I would have them handcuff him infront of me, and see that the girl does press charges. Even though I would die for my boys, "rape;murder;molestation,or became physically abusive toward a woman/child" would be where I washed my hands of them.
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 1:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm with mrsfarris. That type of action would NEVER be ok with me. I have a son and I love him with all my heart, but there is no way that I would let him get away with something like that. I'm teaching him every chance I get how much respect women and men deserve equally.
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If i had a son (I have 2 girls) that did that i would turn him in!!!!

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 4:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I WILL TURN MY SON OVER TO THE POLICE WITH NO QUESTION ASK.THAN I WILL GO TO THAT CHILD AND ASK FOR HER FORGIVENESS FOR WHAT MY SON DONE TO HER.
    grandmom155

Answer by grandmom155 at 5:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2008