34 weeks pregnantand some really sharp pain?

ok i dont really know how to describe the pain but it gos from about my belly button maybe a little higher and runs all the way down into my girl parts and its like a stabbing/pulling (at the same time) feeling and i dono what it is this is my 3rd child and i have never had this type of pain any ideas? also i go to the doc tomorrow.....thank you ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This may be labor but it sounds like ligament pain to me. Sit with your feet up and relax. Lots of water also.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Maybe you should give the doc a call a day early. Just to be sure nothing is wrong.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I just my 2nd baby 3 months ago and experienced the same thing at about 34 weeks. It wouldn't last long at all but it was a sharp, piercing pain and my doctor said that's normal and it usually doesn't happen until after your 2nd or 3rd pregnancy. Its your uterus ripening and getting ready for the baby. It's a good thing but I know how irritating it can be. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Sarah Niska
    Helping Moms Work from Home
    www.4themoms.com
    Sarah82879

Answer by Sarah82879 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2010