Anyone else addicted to these dumb reality shows?

I somehow started watching the Bad Girls Club which I know is so annoying and stupid but I just can't help but watch and same with Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's like a car crash u can';t help but watch. lol

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 9:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I like the Real Housewives. Any of them.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree! I watch freakin Jersey Shore!! Why? Cause it's so stupid! LOL I also watch Bad Girls Club and The Kardashians!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• OMG all I watch is reality tv..... I just watched Jersey shore last night and was mad Mike smacked Snooki lmao
    Mholley1979

Answer by Mholley1979 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• hoarders- but I do like to think that they help people on that one.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes I love them, Esp the Real Housewives, mostly of the OC but NY second. And Rock of love when it was on, and the Bachelor, OOH and The Millionare Matchmaker!!! And the Kardashains too
    chrisnjoesmom

Answer by chrisnjoesmom at 10:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I watch some reality TV shows, but others are just trash TV and I can't stand to watch for longer than 5 minutes.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch. I used to watch Little People Big World, but I had the hardest time finding it.

Other than that I only watch Phineas and Ferb and the Penguins of Madagascar (when I'm by myself).
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• OMG- all the real house wives, Jerseylicious, hells, kitchen, dancing with the stars, Top Chef, just deserts. Top model, American Idol, America's got talent.

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010