what can i do to get rid of my small belly/bulge?

I am not fat or over weight. i just have a noticable bulge that i would lilke to tone up and have a slimmer figure or belly

thirdmamma03

Asked by thirdmamma03 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've tried a million things (not really, but dieting didn't really work) but I am currently starting to run with the dog and when the weather turns too cold and snowy, I am going to run the stairs in the house and hopefully that will help!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Chances are, if you've had a baby, that little bulge won't go away. You can try toning your abs by doing crunches, but most likely it is the result of pregnancy and won't disappear. I weigh 100lbs at 5'3 and I have a noticeable bulge, and I am certainly NOT fat, but it just won't go away.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Try omitting white flour and any white stuff. Sugar, flour, pasta, bread. Go whole wheat and man made carbs. So go for veggies.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I agree with mmmegan.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 11:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2010