IS THERE A SUCH THING AS POLYGAMIST WIVES (WOMAN WITH MORE THAN ONE HUSBAND)????

IF NOT I DONT BELIEVE TOO MANY MEN WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT.... ONE WIFE FIVE HUSBANDS.....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• There are two kinds of polygamy - polyandry and polygny (I don't think my spelling is right). One is one woman, several men and the other is one man, several women - which is more common, but both take place.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No, they are usually called sluts or tramps.

Kidding! But I am sure that they are out there but because society views men and women differently, I am sure that my joke would apply.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• There is if you have a poly household with a Domme female and many sub men. It happens. A Dominatrix with some sub/slave men at her beck and call.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't see why it couldn't be. I don't know one way or the other, but I don't see why it would be impossible. It would definitely be odd though. But I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander and it should be allowed to go both ways.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes, of course thre are. But the vast majority of us are afraid to speak out after one family lost their children.

Their children were taken away purely because the mother had two male partners. That is it. No neglect, no abuse...... you have three people in a loving relationship and you loose your children.

We're afraid.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 10:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2010