help!

So, I'm going to a job fair tomorrow. It's for a new pizza place here.
Other than my qualifications (I've waitressed for like a total of 3 1/2 years in my lifetime) Any ideas on how to ace this interview/woo! the people?

I'm in desperate need of this job! (on so many different levels, and help would be great!)

Thanks!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Make a point to let them know that you can work with a variety of personality types. Dress professionally. Take a copy of your resume and make sure it has no spelling or grammatical errors.  Be friendly and smile.  Follow up with them a week later.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Make sure to maintain eye contact. do not cross your arms, sit up straight and do not use filler words in your sentences, like "you know", "like", "um". If you speak in a full, unbroken and complete manner you should ace this. also, be happy, smile, let them know that you are a great customer service person. Good Luck
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 11:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2010