Whats the weirdest thing that has happend to you?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So, I take her down a scary street, she gets out like her tail is on fire, throws something in my lap, yells God Bless You and runs into a creepy looking house. Well, I waste NO time high tailing it outa there, get back to the main road where I feel semi safe, look down and on my lap is a 100 dollar bill...I am stunned, thinking ok, this has got to be a phony bill. So I hold it up to the light and there is the little paper strip! So much for my money worries for the week. I pinched myself all the way home. Thinking unbelievable! I prob just made a drug drop or some other criminal activity...but, my kids ate for a week!.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• About 12 yrs ago, I was the single mom of 3. Worked 2 jobs went to night school full time and got no child support. One Saturday a.m. I could not sleep and woke around 4 a.m. I ran to the gas station for a coffee. I was so worried as I had so little money and was wondering how to make it through the weekend let alone the week. When I was leaving the store a woman came up behind me and asked me if I would give her a ride. I do NOT do strangers in my car. I said sorry no. She begged me please. Said I just got paid and need to get home I will give you 20 dollars to take me 5 miles down the road..into a not so nice neighborhood. She was a very small balck woman and for some insane reason I said ok. She gets in and starts rambling on about who she is, pointing out her church as we pass it, Proceeds to throw a 10 and 10 buck of change in my purse. Then asks me to take her a bit further for more money. (cont)
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I lived in a small town of about 10,000 people for about 10 years. My place was about a mile from downtown, so I often walked to the store or the movies. One night, I decided to go to a late movie and walk because I knew finding parking would be difficult.

So I'm walking along, and on the way, the streetlight over my head went out. Just as it did, the bushes nearby started to rustle like something was moving through them and I heard a voice say, "Hey.... hey! (my name)! Hey gorgeous, come here!"

Freaked, I started walking faster, and the bushes rustled again, in the same direction I was walking. I heard the voice again, "Hey B**** I'm talking to you!"

I RAN the remaining 1/2 mile to the theater w/o stopping for ANYTHING, not even traffic lights!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• ♥WOW That is truly amazing...i beleive things happen for a reason and i don't mean to go religious or anything on here or offend anyone but i do think god has a way of making small things like this happen..A Truly Amazing story!!
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• o my god...thats crazy...think i would of freaked out too and ran!!..
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010