has your child ever?

Had a child swallow a raw pumpkin seed my dd did before i could get it out of her mouth. Has this happened to anyone else?

kara3

Asked by kara3 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• dont think it is a big deal girl she will eventually poop it out my son did that he was fine
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yes my son did this two weeks ago, it's not a big deal, like everything else she swallows it will come out the other end. Pumpkin seeds are snack foods to a lot of people during the fall holidays, don't stress on it.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well sure..it's no biggie, assuming they didn't choke. No harm in it whatsoever.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my brother and i used to see who could eat the slimiest one. Just a little exta nutrition. no biggy i swear!
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 1:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2008