kids do say the strangest things, what has your said?

when mine was 5 there was a thick coat of snow on the ground. she looks out the window freaks and says mom whats that creature crawling across the snow..... it was a leaf, kinda folded in half,,,

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 10:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my mom was keeping my girls for the night and my baby daughter was crying, my 6yr old looked at my mom and said "gamma, you gotta take the milk thats in the bag, heat it up and put it in your booby and feed her."
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• While driving in the car, my 6 year old said "Mommy, why are all toys made in China?" I chuckled and thought, "how do I explain US Trade Policy to a 6 year old?"
    momtms3

Answer by momtms3 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had a time period when i had gained a lot of weight because of some meds i had to take and my son looked at me one day and said. "How come God gave you such a big body and such little feed" needless to say I lmao at that time!!!!
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My 4 year old daughter always has gas. While we were in the car the other day, she tooted, and I thought there was something wrong with the car (because it was long, and loud, and I thought it was the car rattling...no joke LOL), and my son says "oh nothing P just tooted". She replies "I can help it, I have lots of toots. There's a toot machine in my butt".
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Was driving along in our car with my small son one day when I burped. Disgusted, he said, "Mummy! PLease leave the car!" I swerved in the road laughing so hard. Bless him. So like his Dad :0)
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 12:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• After having a puberty class, I asked my little girl what the boys did while they were having their class. She said well they had a class too and I said really and she said of course mom boys have periods too you know. She was 10.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I was sitting in a slightly damp chair and when I got up, I asked DD if my butt looked wet. She replied "No, but it looks kinda big" LOL
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010