Do you ever get raw or irritated "down there"? adult content

Saturday morning I woke up with my pajama shorts real tight around that area. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, it felt a little raw to the touch. Later that day I went shopping and sweated a lot. When I got home I noticed that it was still raw, a little red and dry. Now it's Tuesday and it's still a little red in the inner labia. It's not painful or anything. It feels more like a tickle, not pain or itching. And there's no kind of discharge. So I don't think it's any kind of infection.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Health

• I do..that skin is sensitive.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Only if my honey pounds it too hard, lol!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• did you do any bike riding, horse back riding or anything where your crotch may have been under any stress? Did you change your detergent or fabric softeners? New soap? New undies, maybe with a different fabric that you're not used to? Think back, there might be something specific that is causing it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lol. I haven't had sex in about two weeks, so I know it's not from that.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yeah, I know it's sensitive. I just can't remember it ever lasting this long after getting irritated by something. It's been three days. I don't feel like it's serious enough to go see a doctor though.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I honestly can't think of anything. Everything I've used in the past few days are the same things I've been using for a while now.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2010