what would you say? adult content

okay so me and my hubby have had lots of hard times (he cheated with men got arrested for assault so on )my ex has been so super sweet (another side note this is an ex from 7 years ago) he drives up 40 miles to give me a hug and talk but never pushes for more. But when I leaned for a kiss it got pretty intense (Oral) but its only happened the once and I started it. He hasn't tried anything at all. Am I reading to much into this or does it sound like he want to be back with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL..wow.. IDK why you're still with the guy that cheated.. but whatever.. & the other guy is an ex for a reason.. Move on, sister.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would say that you are cheating on your husband because you are not happy. Are you familiar with the phrase "The grass is greener"?

Why don't you work on your marriage first? If you are not interested, get a divorce. Then, worry about what your EX wants.

BTW, why is he an ex? There usually is a reason for that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes it does sound like he wants to be back with you. Simply ask him. Then u will know & then decide. I think ur husband is gay anyway if he cheated on u with men. Ask urself why is ur X an X cuz its usually for a reason. Good luck but do what makes u happy!! Life isto short to miss out on happy opportunities.
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 10:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• don't do it again...i agree that ex's are ex's for a reason..it has been my experience that you just can't go back...old issues will creep up again. You are cheating...stop doing it!
    jacnit

Answer by jacnit at 10:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i would leave my marriage, leave the ex alone because he must want something (he knows you and is playing you) and i would go looking for something new
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i think if you wanna give your ex another try as long as he wasnt dumped for a reason such as him hitting u etc. then he deserves another go. ppl come back to each other afters years of seperation all the time. and its beautiful i say go sister get ours and screw ur hubby esp. if hes cheating with men. you dont want to end up with stds or hiv

Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You need to leave your husband, any marriage where both parties are cheating, isn't gonna make it anyway. And like everyone else said, he's an ex for a reason.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010