I need help please :( not sure what to do.....

I am not sure where to post this question so I will post it in a few different places...my periods are usually right on time and never come early if anything i am usually a day or so late..well I started yesterday and it was just very light nothing major..well about 3 hours ago or maybe a little less i started having really bad pains and cramps at the bottom of my stomach where my uterus sits...everytime i pee i feel like i have to push and when i do i am passing clots...the only time i have ever passed clots is after i had my daughter..i've went through at least 6 or 7 tampons in an hour and it hurts like no other to change them so i sucked it up and put a pad on..i have a dr's apt nov 6th should i just hold out and tell them to him or should i get my butt to the er?!?!? i have insurance so that's not a big deal...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the er that don't sound right sweet heart
    TRYIN215

Answer by TRYIN215 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• see my other response in pregnancy! GO NOW!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Sounds like a miscarriage to me, I hope you went to the er.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 5:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• go to ER i was diagnosed with dysfunctional uterine bleeding when that happened turned out it was b/c of a miscarriage.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• E.R.
    Madalynns_mom07

Answer by Madalynns_mom07 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008