Are printable Target coupons from target.com considered Target store coupons or Manufacturer coupons?

I know that Target will accept a store coupon combined with a manufacturer coupon for the same product. But when I print coupons off of Target.com on the top is printed Manufacturer coupon. So then I can't combine it with a manufacturer coupon b/c that would be 2 manufacturer coupons, right? So how do you get Target store coupons then to combine with regular manufacturer coupons? Please help.

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 10:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• I have used coupons that I printed from the Target site at my grocery store.... There is a difference in some of their coupons
    Some say Target only coupon... Some say manufacture coupon at the top... Go buy what it says at the TOP not by what is printed on the sides or anywhere else.
    101InfantryWife

Answer by 101InfantryWife at 11:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• They seem like store coupons to me.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It depends - some of them are Store and some are Manufact. When you print them out - it will say and no, you cannot combine 2 manu. coupons at Target. You can only combine the man. and store coupons.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2010