got a problem adult content

my daughter had a sleep over with some friends the other night.three girls 2 of them are 13 and the other one is 14.i came out of our bedroom to get something from the kitchen and what i saw was very disturbing.they were all on the sofa bed but naked.i got closer and what i saw was my daughter going down on another girl there while the 3rd girl watched.i asked her the next day how the sleepover was and she said great and nothing else.can my daughter be a lesbian.or just getting to know a womans body.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't classify it as lesbian being that she's only 13-14 years old. Curious maybe?
    If I were you I definately wouldn't have let that happen. The minute I would have seen it, the light would have been on and parents would have been called.
    For you to allow something like that to happen in your house is insane. They are CHILDREN, and being naked together, on a bed, giving each other ORAL sex, is not acceptable.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Troll!!!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg dont feed the trolls image by titanrock

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Um.. you asked her the next day? Wtf.. I would have broke it up right then.. 13 is too young for any sex.!! I think I would be more worried about her having sexual experiences than being a lesbian!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• haha Truelove!

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Hahahaha...And I thought my "Am I pregnant" was insane.

At 13, she shouldn't be doing anything with anyone, gay or not.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think this is wishful thinking for a perv!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I woulda said something that night..like what are you girls doing?! You need to sit down and talk to your daughter. It doesnt mean she is a lesbian she could have just been experimenting but you need to address this!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Is this the same poster about the cell phone and her dd drinking something from a condom.. Yeah right... I call troll also
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree with "AtHomeMommy3" Lights on, girls dressed and parents called. 13 is too young.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2010