help please im a little worried :(

I am not sure where to post this question so I will post it in a few different places...my periods are usually right on time and never come early if anything i am usually a day or so late..well I started yesterday and it was just very light nothing major..well about 3 hours ago or maybe a little less i started having really bad pains and cramps at the bottom of my stomach where my uterus sits...everytime i pee i feel like i have to push and when i do i am passing clots...the only time i have ever passed clots is after i had my daughter..i've went through at least 6 or 7 tampons in an hour and it hurts like no other to change them so i sucked it up and put a pad on..i have a dr's apt nov 6th should i just hold out and tell them to him or should i get my butt to the er?!?!? i have insurance so that's not a big deal...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• E.R.!!! Right now! it may seem like no biggie but there could be a major problem, from a miscarriage, to a n ectopic pregnancy... you can never be too careful, and it is possible to just continually bleed. You need to be monitored to make sure nothing has ruptured, and/or they can stop the bleeding if needed. GL and seriously get your butt there ASAP!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• NO>>> that is too much bleeding. Go to the ER, call a dr, you must do something-- If you are soaking a tampon or 3 in an hour it is very serious.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hope everything turns out okay; if you get the chance respond back to the question so we all know you made it okay!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• YES go to the ER! you could have a serious problem, the worst being cervical cancer (sorry to freak you out) but the EXACT thing happened to my Aunt and that was her diagnosis! GOOD LUCK!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 6:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yes, go to the ER! Thats a lot of bleeding. Same thing happened to me after I had my baby girl... but its not normal in any other case that I am aware of... Go to the ER, or your OBGYN... I bet if you call they will fit you in.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2008