i need help if someone can give it to me i would appreciate it... :(

I am not sure where to post this question so I will post it in a few different places...my periods are usually right on time and never come early if anything i am usually a day or so late..well I started yesterday and it was just very light nothing major..well about 3 hours ago or maybe a little less i started having really bad pains and cramps at the bottom of my stomach where my uterus sits...everytime i pee i feel like i have to push and when i do i am passing clots...the only time i have ever passed clots is after i had my daughter..i've went through at least 6 or 7 tampons in an hour and it hurts like no other to change them so i sucked it up and put a pad on..i have a dr's apt nov 6th should i just hold out and tell them to him or should i get my butt to the er?!?!? i have insurance so that's not a big deal...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• soaking more than a pad an hour is considered hemorrhaging, and you should seek medical attention immediately.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Get to the ER immediately...that is far too much bleeding. And don't touch a tampon again until you get checked out.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well then off to the er i am..i literally have to go to the bathroom every ten mins no more than 15 and if i don't then i am soaking through i have more pain on my right side than anything and my uterus feels like it is going to fall out... and i'm rather young 22 so i needed advice from others who know a little more..will post an update tomorrow...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My friend had the same problem, but since you are really losing a lot of blood, you can become enemic fast, so call your doctor back right away and ask him about the ER.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hope you're ok! Good luck!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008