Abortion adult content

If you are completely against abortion, for any reason, what are your solutions? What do we do with the over a million unwanted children (not all of which will be adopted, or wanted by couples, because they won't all be white, or healthy)? How do we take care of the teenage mothers, who already cost our country $9 billion a year in welfare, health care costs, and WIC? Who pays for the WIC that will be needed? Who takes care of the children who lost their mothers to health complications during the pregnancy, like ectopic? Who covers funeral costs for women who had illegal abortions and died? Who comforts the kid that got killed by it's mother, smothered to death, because she didn't want it. Who takes care of the millions of kids in foster care already, that no one wants, who get abused, or become criminals because they don't have anyone who cares in their lives? Any answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Great questions.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Im totally against abortions.. but this is a great post.. and I honestly don't have the answers to the questions you are asking..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm pro-choice, but I don't think there will ever be a clear cut answer for this one.
    but I agree with you, I doubt if those picketers would step up and take care of all that would be involved in Roe vs wade is reversed.
    God help us if it is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Good, and real, questions. I doubt you'll get many real answers though. I have found that pro-lifers rarely (sometimes they do, but it's rare) have actually thought about the consequences of making abortion illegal.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I struggle between being ProLife and ProChoice. There are pro's and con's of both.

AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm against abortion and I DON'T have the answer to all your question. Those 9 billion dollars is not all because teen moms trust me.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY EXPLAINING IT----now some people might finally get it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I am not completely against abortion. In cases where the health of the mother or baby is in serious question, including mental health or rape/incest.
    But I think education is key. You can't tell me every single abortion was an opps the BC failed or fell into the category of medically necessary. Making condoms more readily available as well as spermicidal products and lower cost BC pills. Teaching girls how the ovulation cycle works as far as 'most fertile days' but that sperm can live in the body for up to a week. I never knew that until I was TTC! Abstinence is of course best but unrealistic. If we could promote more responsible sex that would be a huge step. It would be cheaper to provide free condoms and cheap BC than medicaid and WIC ect...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Uh we educate our damn kids and stop raising little sluts... We stop trying to be so PC all the damn time and keep it real with the teenagers... instead of thinking your perfect little daughter would never do such a thing (have sex) get her on birth control!! teach them about condoms... if you know they are sexually active, provide the protection!!

Abortion, besides killing babies, only teaches these girls they don't have to be responsible for their actions, and they can run have unsafe sex and it " will be okay"... SMFH
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Great post

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:38 AM on Oct. 12, 2010