is everyone sick of walmart?

I don't go there much at all anymore either.
But I see posts all the time about how people are trying to avoid walmart.
is there a boycott going on I've not heard of or is everyone just sick of them for some reason?

so ladies, if you hate walmart, why do you?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• I love Wal-Mart. That's where I do all of my grocery shopping. The only thing I hate is how crowded it always is. Oh and how there's always only like five registers open when the store is PACKED with people. It's like, you have like thirty registers in there for a reason, why not open up more than five?
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no..i love wally world..in fact, i'm fixin to go there in just a minute
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I hardly ever go. I go like one time a year. So I'm not sick of it. I'm usually happy when I go, It's just inconvenient for me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I love walmart actually, it's the PEOPLE that go there that I don't like... GRRRRR...

(And you ladies know who I am talking about!)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I go there every week.

I ONLY hate that there is usually only 4 registers open for 10,000 customers in line that would be enough to accommodate 20 registers.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I hate the one by our house because the people are rude, there's no one working the checkout lines, the shelves are always in disarray...it's so busy in there that you can barely push your cart around. I just went for my last time a couple of weeks ago...I'm DONE! I'd rather spend an extra 10-15 bucks at the grocery store and just get everything I need there to not deal with the hassle.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• oh my no...i couldn't live w/o wal mart....i do a lot of my grocery shopping there cause its so much cheaper
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I ♥ walmart!!

It most of the people that shop that I can't stand!! LOL
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't like wal-mart. I'm all about saving money, but I'm all about saving the american people too. I have seen first-hand what a wal-mart can do to a community and its terrible.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Hate wally world, but we have an AWESOME produce department/manager @ the one nearest us. I do a lot of shopping there, we just go EARLY in the morning to avoid the "people of walmart" crowd.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2010