iv been spotting

iv been wut u call spotting i guess..it only wen i wipe and not everytime tho?? been reading and they say its normal just didnt have this w my daughter didnt do any bleeding at all..im about 6 weeks pregnant..anyone had this happen or go input would be very grateful..thanks

bnc4life

Asked by bnc4life at 11:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had that happen to me at around same week but sadly mine was a miscarriage starting. Im would call doc asap to be on the safe side to rule anything serious out and help ease your mind. GL
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 11:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Spotting is very normal in pregnancy. It could be from your cervix, which becomes engorged with blood about 6 weeks in, or it could be a little breakthrough bleeding. If it gets heavy, turns bright red or is accompanied by pain, those could be warning signs of a miscarriage (though still not a guarantee). If you have one-sided pain, see a doctor or midwife because one-sided pain is sometimes a symptom of ectopic.

I spotted like crazy with my daughter from 6-10 weeks... sometimes it was more like a light period. She came through just fine :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i called yesterday and they said if i didnt have any pain pressure,cramping worse then pd cramps or discharge or it didnt get heavy or dark red i be ok..this morning it was a little pinker but just happened twice and no other symptoms tho..and im sorry for ur loss hope im ok
    bnc4life

Comment by bnc4life (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no no pain just back pain which iv had before this...yea everyone iv talked to said something my sis in law had light pd into she was like four months w all her pregnancy except this one..just want to be sure i dont have any other symptoms so think im just over worried sure the mdwifes would told me to come in if they thought it was serious go for my first appointment next tuesday.
    bnc4life

Comment by bnc4life (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It is relatively normal. If it gets anymore then spotting or you have a bad feeling then I'd worry and go in. Until then just try to keep calm. I have had many losses and any blood is worrisome but some is truly normal. HUGS!
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 11:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• thanks alot and sorry for all ur losses and trust im keeping a v close eye on it...think im peeing more now cause im so worried about it..just trying to say positive since im not having any other symptoms
    bnc4life

Comment by bnc4life (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't want to worry you at all but I had very little spotting, no pain or any other symptoms and I had a miscarriage. It does happen and if you feel something is not right then push to be seen by someone, I did and I'm glad, I lost my baby at 5wks but would never have known until I reaced my first u/s at 12weeks.Really hoping that it's just spotting you're having tho hun
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010