Can I use regular disposable wipes in a prince lionheart warmies wipes warmer?

I registered for a prince lionheart wipes warmer but someone gave me the warmies wipes warmer that is made to keep the reusable cloth wipes in. I was just wondering if you had to use that particular warmer just for the cloth wipes or if I could also use with regular wipes. Thanks.

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hmmm...no clue. Didn't know they made one for cloth wipes specifically. I have cloth wipes but just keep them dry until i use them. Even when i used disposable diapers a didn't use a warmer. Seemed like such a waste to me. Everyone I know who has used them say by the time you get the warm wipe out and to the baby it is cool again and/or it dries the wipes out.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 12:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Can you not just exchange it for the regular wipes warmer? If not, I suggest getting the moisture packs they sell for the wipes warmers. You get 'em in a 2 pack for like $7. They'll keep your wipes from drying out.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Thanks. I have not had the baby shower yet and my cousin was just giving me one her friend had given her. I don't think she used it at all. I ordered the pillows I was just not sure because you have to open the whole warmer to reach in and grab one instead of having a place to just pull them out without opening the whole thing. I didn't know if that would dry them out faster or not. But thanks again.
    cloverlover24

Comment by cloverlover24 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010