Fetal Movement

I'm just over 34 weeks and it seems like the last 3 or 4 days I haven't felt our lil guy move nearly as much as he has been in previous weeks. I know they start to slow down towards the end because it gets cramped in there, but it seems like our first son continued to move a lot until about 36 or 37 weeks. I've felt him wiggle a little here and there, but nothing like I'm used to. Usually in the afternoon he is really active if I sit on the couch for a half hour or so and he hasn't done that the last couple days. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If he's moving at all, he's fine. They do this to keep us on our toes and our hearts pumpin' :0) Oddly, I remember my last 3 doing just this. Why?? No idea. If your little fella is moving, albeit not much, he's fine. Betchya.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 12:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• idk if its normal but a nurse suggested to me if you dont feel as much movement than just drink some juice and lie down...if you dont feel movement between 30-45 min. than maybe you should go get a check up just in case. hope this helps!
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My first pregnancy ( my son) moved like crazy and in weird patterns, with my daughter (2nd pregnancy) she wasnt nearly as active! good luck hunn!!
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010