On Clomid cycle one, going for ultrasound/blood work on CD14

So, this is my first clomid cycle, i was on provera and then went on clomid from cd3-cd7. i will be going for my ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow so see how things are. I am very hopeful yet nervous, i really want to be preggo soon. My birthday is coming up soon, getting preggo will be best birthday present ever.

maddy1984

Asked by maddy1984 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good Luck! I only needed one round of Clomid to get pregnant with my daughter. But Good Luck!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I also only took one round of clomid and got pregnant. Just a heads up, this may have been a rare case, but when I went in for my ultrasound on clomid, she told me that I hadn't ovulated and that I had no chance of getting pregnant that month and would have to try again next month. So I waited and waited for my period to come and it never did. THey put me on progestrone to get my periond. Still nothing. They did another ultrasound, and SURPRISE! I was pregnant. Just letting you know, incase...
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Thanks for sharing :) i just came back from the ultrasound, they said follicles look good, getting ready to release soon. I will be going again for ultrasound on sat :)

Good luck with the pregnancy
    maddy1984

Comment by maddy1984 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010