Is it true?

I was recently told that I look "wide" in a recent photo. I am 5`10 and weight 150 lbs. I`ve lost 52 lbs. since having my son and thought I was doing great! I don`t think my current weight is too heavy..what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• its healthy!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Sounds good to me! I am 5'4" and 150 pounds!

arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 12:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no, that is a normal weight for your height. maybe it was your outfit or how you were standing
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I heard the camera adds a few lbs... the heck with what people think. what matters is what you think and how great you feel about yourself. Sometimes posture, standing or sitting or posing in a certain way can add a few lbs
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You shouldn't care about what other people think. As long as you feel great in your clothing and like the way you look, that's all that should matter! I never pay attention to the numbers on the scale. I'm 5'4" and weight 190. I recently just lost 30 pounds. I would love to be 150 again, but I actually love the way I look and feel in my clothing. I weight 190, but I don't think I look like I weigh that much. Everyone always assumes I'm in the 160's or so. It's probably just the way you were standing or the type of outfit you had on that day. I know certain dresses and shirts make me look rounder than usual.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i think 150 is great! way to go mama!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Well I think your height and weight sound pretty healthy. After kids the way our weight is distirbuted is usually different so you may well be a little "wider" on the bottom then you used to be. It could also have been the outfit you were wearing or the camera angle or the lighting etc. I am only 5'5" and 160 so I WISH I looked as good as you.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• According to BMI you're at a 21.8 which is HEALTHY! What's more important is that you feel good with where you are. congrats on losing 52lbs and tell whoever told you that you look wide that they're ugly. ;) I bet you're beautiful!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• "Wide" Why would someone say that? You alone know if you're healthy or not. It's about you, not about them.
    nancyc1010

Answer by nancyc1010 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am 5'2 and my weight is ok at 130, at 160 which I use to weight I was considered obese. You need to check and see if you are at a healthy BMI 25 is the normal range
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010