baby falls

My seven month old just took a divebomb off of my bed. He has a red mark on his head, but is fine otherwise. I feel like the worst mom in the world. Has your baby had any falls yet?

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If he gets really sleepy or starts throwing up take him to the doctor
    BellasMom185

Answer by BellasMom185 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• all of my babies have fallen either off the bed or off the couch and were just fine lol. it does make u feel bad though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My son fell off the couch. It sucks, but life goes on.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Ha... My oldest fell off just about everything - still does and he's 4...
    My youngest really didn't, but I fell down the stairs with him in my arms... SO does that count?

Kids fall, it's just a fact of life.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My son took a header off my bed when he was only about a year old and ended up cutting the inside of both his top and bottom lips with his teeth. Blood EVERYWHERE. It was terrible.

Don't beat yourself up too much. Accidents happen to everyone.

arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 12:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• 3 months old DH took off to go to the bathroom when DS was on the couch....when i walked in the door i saw DS falling and i couldnt get there in time....10 months old at the inlaws house DS got on the futon we were sleeping on started dancing on it then missed the bed and fell off....And about a month ago he took a dive off of my bed that sits high up.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• accidents does happens...but if you really worry then take him to the doctor and get him check out!
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 12:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Aw, I feel so terrible. I called the doctors and the nurse talked me through checking him out because I live an hour away. She spent more time calming me down I think, than asking about my son.
    GingerMom33

Comment by GingerMom33 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm not too worried, just feel bad and wanted to know other peoples stories. He's playing with his toys, babbling up a storm, and blowing raspberries. :)
    GingerMom33

Comment by GingerMom33 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• ALL
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010