If you boyfriend makes plans with you and asks you to meet him and he does not show up or call what would you think this has happened several times in the past week

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd think "Why is this guy my boyfriend?"
    Anonymous

• i would think i'm going to dump him. but seriously, it sounds like a 'we need space' discussion is in your future when you finally do get a hold of him
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would think nothing of it the first time. It would not happen a third time. We would have a "Come to Jesus" meeting real quick.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'd think, "Why am I still with this guy if he keeps blowing me off and why am I still making plans with him if he never shows up?"
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Kick him to the curb..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'd think he is rude and inconsiderate! Then I'd schedule him to meet me somewhere....and not show up! Then dump him.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would jump away fast to many times in one week , dosen't seem like he is to concerned about your feelings. With all the cell phones a call can be made sorry
    ready4change

Answer by ready4change at 1:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Several times in a week is too much. One time, OK. After that, even up to several months, another time would make me re-evaluate the relationship. Is he just using me when nothing better is available, for example.

Answer by Bmat at 1:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Kick him to the curb.....can't say anymore than what's already been said except how arrogant this jerk is to treat anyone like that.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• it would only happen 1 time...i will not give him the time of day to play my ass for a fool...nah no show up no inky i will be done with his ass on the spot and still go out with my homegirls...i don't get all dress up to warm a couch...sorry not me
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010