possible ovulation cramps?

hey,
ok so I ovulated around the 16-17 of this month last period Oct 3rd. since about the 17th I have had bad cramps. today they were really bad, topped with sore breasts and nausea/dizziness.
I'm wondering if this may be the early signs of pregnancy, now i do know that PMS symptoms are similar. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. I mean the cramps are so bad they can be felt in my lower back area and all today at work i was holding my chest because it ached so bad.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• are u nauseas when you get out of bed or just in general??? i had those pains it could be ure period cramping or it could be early pregnancy i got them early on in pregnancy
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you ovulated around the 17th a fertilized egg (if you're pregnant) would have implanted around the 24th, so it is possible that you're pregnant, but could just be your period. The only way to know is to wait a few more days and take a test. Best of luck and lots of baby dust!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 5:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have been Queasy throughout the day. on some days it's all day and then others it during periods of the day. I have the bad cramps, dizziness and migraines. its been like this since about the 18th i would say. also I have noticed within the last day or so I am constantly snacking, munching on food , nothing fills me up.

Now I have been pregnant before, the only reason why these are sticking out is because I had the same thing with my pregnancies before.
    Anonymous