sorry dimple piercings help again please guys !!!!!!!!!!!!1

okayy so now there healed ... so right now i have a regular tongue bar in and its still alittle too long . i dont know what else to use in my mouth cuz i want it to be short so it sinks in my mouth .

what do i use and where do i find it .. like describe please !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would go to a piercing/tattoo shop and ask them what they recommend for it. GL
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You also dont want one too small, like a regular lip bar, because when it sinks into your cheek, the skin will heal over top of the back flat part of the bar.. I had that happen to me when I got my lip done, not very pleasant, lol.
    Anonymous

• april foolshahahaha wow what shop you go to so i never ever go...sounds like they just poke people and don't give no info on the taking care of it...lol FIND A BETTER PLACE GIRLY

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Umm lol I don't know.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010