When is it too much?

http://www.vladtv.com/video/30449/cop-throws-a-woman-into-a-concrete-wall-face-first/

I am torn with this one...she was pulling away from him, but at the same time, she looks like a small girl and he shouldn't have swung her so hard... I don't think he intentionally meant to have her hit the wall...You can tell he is immed. Like " Oh Sh**" by how quiet he gets... Your thoughts??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think he spent way too much time telling her to quit resisting arrest.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think the cut on her chin from having hit the wall is a small consequence for her being busted for drinking and driving where she could have killed or injured other people! She talks about being a mother with young children...how would she liked to have killed someone elses kids in the name of "a good time?!"

She'll be fine....good little actress though! HOWEVER, Rule #1 is: Don't mouth off to an officer! Rule #2: Don't resist arrest! Where the hell did she think she was going once she was handcuffed? If she walked to the officers car without resisting, he never would have pulled her, and she never would have hit the wall.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I 100% agree, but into a concrete wall?!? It's not like she could have gotten away once she was in cuffs...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I just cannot muster up an ounce of sympathy for this woman
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• She's and idiot.

That's what you get for running your mouth and being a jerk.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think he definitely used too much force....If it was an accident, and that can happen, he can be verbally warned, imo....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My opinion honest opinion is cops are getting way too aggressive. Down here two men one unarmed and one attempting suicide and a dog were shot. It's getting bad and they need to calm their asses and get harsher punishments when they fuck up
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If she was not struggling, she would not have been hurt. I see this as she was pulling away and he pulled her back from the traffic she was pulling towards and he was stronger.

Sorry. Can't feel bad for people who mouth off, and talk trash, and fight the cops. Hello? YOU are cuffed. If you are innocent, then get yourself released. Don't fight them. She was an ass, and he gave her multiple opportunities to STFU and stop resisting.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 8:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• She was being belligerent and resisting arrest. Her language was totally unacceptable. However, he did use excess force, imo, she is a very small woman with very big obnoxious mouth! IDK ladies, hopefully, if you give respect, you'll get respect...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010