Feel like i'm losing my mind...

I would love encouraging words telling me that colic does get better and I will be thru this before I know it :-)

mlmsm928

Asked by mlmsm928 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• This too shall pass. My child had it forever. Okay , well say 4-5 months, and I am proud to announce he is now 5 yrs old-so we both survived! :) big HUGGS!!!!
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 1:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It really does get better. The better part of the first year was just awful with both my kids. I thought the colic would never end but it did. It's even more important to enjoy whatever few good moments you have right now. I know it's hard but hang in there.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It does get better. My son was colicky and one day I just noticed that it was over with. It was such a relief. Have you tried gripe water? It helped my son.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes i've tried so many formulas, pepcid , gripe water. I just think its time. Just like with my first son. It's funny I could tell someone that it will get better and these feelings are normal but i need to hear others telling me.
    mlmsm928

Comment by mlmsm928 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It will hon, I walked the floors with my DD for almost 4 months, it's hard for them as well. You'll be over it soon I hope.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My DD had colic too, it started getting better around 9 weeks and completely gone by 13 weeks, I used a white noise machine and it worked awesome!
    madimoma

Answer by madimoma at 1:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• it really does get better. hang in there. they do grow out of it
    supermommy1983

Answer by supermommy1983 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010