what would you do if your son hit his girlfriend?

First, while she was pregnant...

Then, lets say she wasnt pregnant.

((Two different scenarios))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• while she is pregnant kick his ass
    while she isnt pregnant kick his ass
    lol same thing for me he shouldnt hit women period
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i agree....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• couldn't have said it better myself!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 2:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would beat his ass, no way in hell is my son going to grow up and beat on women or abuse them in any other way, and the same goes for my daughter towards men. It's called respect!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Being raised in a house of 4 girls I'm praying my son respects women more than that. In either instance I would probably have to agree with the other posters and beat his tail!!! I don't allow men to hit me, and won't stand by and watch my son hit his girlfriend/wife....nor would I stand by and watch a man hit my daughters.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would kick his BUTT

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 4:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I WILL TAKE HER FINGER AND HELP HER DAIL 911 .[IN THEE NAME OF JESUS..] AND THAN I WILL TELL HER IN THE FRONT OF MY SON.IF HE HIT YOU BELEIVE ME HE DON'T LOVE YOU.BECAUSE LOVE DON'T HURT.
    grandmom155

Answer by grandmom155 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• guys dont hit women weather they are pregnant or not,speak to the police and take him with you and get the cop to give him the low down of what happens when the law goes down,i also suggest finding women who have been hit by guys and take him down to see the affects on the ladys after its happened.then id ground him for a month of community service around your home,kick back and relax and let him to the housework for you,hell soon learn.
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 5:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• doesnt matter either way id beat his ass and show him how it felt there is never a reason to hit a female ever if that ever happened to us my SO probably would get to him before i got a chance to thats just unacceptable .. period no matter the scenario
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'd do a "Madea" moment & have the gf cook him breakfast. Make some grits, wait until they're bubbling hot. Let her know where the old fashion iron skillet is & walk out the house. Let her play GRITBALL.For those who don't know, she will throw the grits in his face & beat the hell outta him with the skillet.I bet he won't touch another woman again...
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 6:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008