Was your baby fussy when you started your cycle again?

Anyone know if there's any hormonal correlation between the two or just coincidence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well for me yes, but that was because I was nursing and my supply would drop slightly before each period and they both got fussy and would want to nurse more.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no, there is a definate link. all of my babies were like that.....i thought it was because i bf them and there was probably some change in hormones that made them fussy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No my baby wasnt fussy, actually the first time i started my cycle she started sleeping all the way through the night.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes, but she was fussy all the time anyway... I don't know if she was fussier because of it or not.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i've never heard of that...i started my period right at 5 weeks pp and the only time my daughter is ever fussy is when she's hungry or too hot. she's the most mellow baby and my period has never made her fussy...i don't see how it would
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010