what would you do?!

if a guy you live with (not your boyfriend DH or family just a roomate) told you that you need to do the dishes...(1 plate and a cup lol) Or else he is going to beat the shit our of you and kick your ass?

I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant. And was told this today, i told him i would call the cops if he didnt get out of my face and stop threatening me, i told him this 3 times and he didnt stop, so i called the police. he was completely wasted etc.

What would you do in this situation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• i would find somewhere else to live....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well i am, im getting my own apt im moving in in 2 weeks, but im talking about at that exact moment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ok well you did the right thing.....but i would have been worried if i called the cops if hed come after you ...ya know...some people are like that
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• hes kind of a pu**y. lol, i dont think he would have the balls to, but he sits there and talks shit and threatens us all of the time, so he needed a kick in the ass, but for a SPLIT second when i was speaking with the operator, i felt he was going to do something
    MichelleWMama2B

Answer by MichelleWMama2B at 3:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• omg i ididnt do anonymous, i felt stupid for this story it was ridiculous kind of embarrassing.
    MichelleWMama2B

Answer by MichelleWMama2B at 3:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would call the police and have him arrested and not allow him to come back into my home.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would kick his ass out, change the locks...if I couldn't afford to move. If I could afford to move I would move and anything in my name, ie lights, gas, etc, would all be turned off the day I left.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• okay well me i would have told him if he was so worried about the damn dishes to do them himself and if he continues to threaten you honey especially if you are pregnant i would call the police i realize you have two weeks left but what could he do to you in two weeks try to find somewhere else to stay til then see me i don't mess around i would have cracked the jakc ass in the head with a base ball bat for threatening me and the safety of my unborn child and then i would've called the cops and told them why i did it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• 911!
    Inform him it is against the law for him to even make you feel affraid.
    Change the locks and tell the police you want him to move out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You did the right thing called the poilce thats wrong for what he did keep him out and move GOOD LUCK!!
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2008