IS there any other mom that gets hair all over there body, how do you remove it?

not like a monkey lol, but i mean like facial hair all over on your tummy, back, neck, face etc. do u remove it by nairing, shaving, laser, waxing or bleaching? my friend was always very insecure and never wore bikinis because of it, so I just told her to nair it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• maybe she has a hormonal condition?
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm a friggin monkey, there's no doubt about it. It's gotten worse with me being pregnant >:-(

I shave my legs, my girly bits (sometimes), and my underarms. It is a BAD IDEA to shave your arms and chest and face and stomach...basically any part of you that you wouldn't want dark nasty manly coarse hair growing normally. I'd say that laser treatment would be the most practical, but it's obviously horribly expensive. Nair would probably be the next best thing, since it doesn't leave stubble behind.

I also think it's weird when women shave their entire bodies...they look like newborn babies and it's a little weird : / Most people don't notice other people's body hair anyway, they're far too worried about their own!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I suggest waxing. It is a little painful, but it usually lasts 4-6 weeks. The hair is removed by the root so it does not grow back coarse or thicker. There are several brands of home wax you can get or you can go to the salon for professional waxing. Salons are much more expensive, but some people just don't like to do it them selves. I do all of my own waxing. You can get a good home wax kit for under $20. I sell Avon, so I do recommend Avon's SkinSoSoft Microwave Wax Kit. I don't like cold wax. It is not as easy to use. Go to my website at www.youravon.com/kwade3641 Get free shipping with code FSANY. CafeMom's get a 10% rebate by mail on their first order. Email me if you order.
    Avon_Mommy

Answer by Avon_Mommy at 9:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008