How often do you have sex ?

Ok Im not trying to be a perv,but I have been married to my hubby for 6 years.Im just 29.I was wondering how many times other couples have sex . I love sex dont get me wrong,but with four kids and an inhome daycare and him working we dont have alot of alone time and when we do alot of times we are just too tired.We spend time together,like watching a movie,things like that,but I wish we had more time & energy.

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• once a month. lol. im just not into him anymore. he never makes an effort to be romantic or shit even foreplay. he just wants to get down to it. so i dont give him anything anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have it at least twice a week. Even if you are tired just have it any way you will come to see that once you start you are not as tired as you thought you where.
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Normally, we usually have sex 4-6 times a week. Now that I'm having a baby in a week...that's been cut drastically! Like tonight was the first time in a week...ugh!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Everyday sometimes up to 4 times.
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 4:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Every day. He can't fall asleep without it and he throws a fit the next morning if we aren't intimate. If we don't do it, then it means something is wrong or someone is mad. I fall asleep on him sometimes cuz having two kids under three is tiring, but I hear his whining all day the next day until he gets his. I wish I could get more rest at times, but I'm thankful we have a healthy relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• uhh... its always spontaneous with us. He works 12 hr shifts,6 days a week...So its pretty much when he wants it. I am very into him, but I never make the 1rst move anymore bc I know he needs his sleep... We don't kiss anymore...once before he goes to work... I've only been with him for 2 yrs and married for 6 months...
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 5:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• as often aspossible at least several times a month
    tdmag

Answer by tdmag at 6:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• We're getting more into this part of our lives since the kids are 9 & 10 and getting more socially independant In fact we just went away this weekend sans kids so we could be loud in our marital bliss (and enjoy the hotel hot tub)So, at this point in our lives I would say it is about 4 times a week when everybody is healthy 2 - 3 when a health challenge arises.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Ours is a little bit different. He is gone for several months at a time for work right now, so being that he's only home for two weeks, pretty much at every opportunity.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I personally am at (I think, lol) my "sexual peak". I NEVER wanted it...but we would still have it a few times a week. Now, I want it ALL the time. Especially around ovulation time - yowzers! Maybe it's due to the fact that he's been traveling lately and it gone for 10-12 days at a time - the whole, "you want what you can't have" thing. Wahhh!!! Haha...
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 7:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008