How can I get my toddler to sleep ?

My toddler doesn't sleep threw the night, wakes up at least 3 times . I have tried the whole lavender bath and that doesn't seam to help . Any advice would be appreciated .

Sheleekieije

Asked by Sheleekieije at 1:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What do you do when he wakes up?
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I check to see if he needs changed, give him a kiss and lay him back down and occasionally I will rock him to see if this will help . He shares a room with his 4 yr old brother maybe that is an issue
    Sheleekieije

Comment by Sheleekieije (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I used to give my toddler a bath with a lavender bath wash and use a lavender sented lotion that i would use to give my lil one a massage which would relax them and they feel asleep pretty fast... johnson &johnson have great products for that and you can find it just about anywhere... hope this helps you =o)
    lexyo

Answer by lexyo at 1:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Do you run right in at the first peep? If so, try giving it a minute to see if he can sooth himself back to sleep. Try implamenting a lovey(blanket, toy) if he doest have one. This can help them feel secure. I would also try to keep the checking on him process as quiet as possible. Don't chek him diaper unless you can smell him and simply lay him down and say night night. Good luck mommy!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010