Is there a chance I could Be Pregnant?

My husband was deployed he came home on the 1st of octber i had started taking my birthcontrol on the 12th of september. I have taken it every day since. Every other day i might not take it the same time but i have taken it every day. Well i have been feeling sick over the past week. Is there a chance i could be pregnant. Yeah i know i already have kids but this is my first time taking birth control so i dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it takes 30 days for 'the pill' to go into effect - you obyn should have told you to still use condoms in that time period. well....my fiancee (bf at the time) and i for 3 years NEVER used anything, we had a year break and i got on the pill as a 'just in case' - was on it for 8 months - and when we got back together - POOF, the first night we hooked back up, I'm now 35 weeks prego. so, yea, i guess you could be, or this is flu season - get a test :) good luck
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 6:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you think you might be then STOP taking the pill until you find out!!!! Please! It could really cause a lot of problems if you are, and yes there is a good chance you might be. Not to mention, it's not effective for like a month and it doesnt always work
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2008