love to easy?

why everytime i get with a new guy and we have sex i always have feelings for them.i cry and get upset very easy.do i fall in love to easy or what? help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• well maybe you should aviod having sex until you are married..it was meant for a husband and a wife to share that loving bond, and men are different then women they can f*** while women make love all the time..i say you should wait til you get married that way you wont have this problem
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree with lovin my baby5, if not wait until your married at least wait longer then you are. But yes it does sound like you fall to easy.
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I fall in love to easy with my ex way too much. I havent really dated anyone and whenever we 'reconnect' I fall much more in love with him and I cant help it.

Sex really does complicate things and you need to take it easy and try getting to know them before the DO. Sex is very intimate and can lead to having these feelings for people when sometimes the feelings are not really real. Its just the connecting with two love bodies that makes the illusion of love seem real. We often equate sex with love and that is where I think the problem arises.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• When we have sex, the part of the brain that is mainly activated is the "love" section of our brain. People don't realize that when we have sex, we are activating all the nodes in our brain that have to do with love & falling in love. That's why science says there is really no such thing as casual sex. Scientists who study sex & the brain are well aware that casual sex is just a term, but there is ALWAYS emotions involved. At least, science says so. It's very normal to fall in love after being so close to someone. You are your most vulnerable when having sex, sharing that with someone creates a huge bond. That's why it hurts so bad when you sleep with a guy & he never calls you back, or expects to just be friends. People who have sex with no emotion are nymphomaniacs. It's a phycological disorder.

If you don't want to be heart broken over a guy, then DONT have sex with them unless they can commit to you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Maybe you should avoid having sex with anyone until you are sure that you are in love and want to be with that person.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We often equate sex with love and that is where I think the problem arises.

yeah...we do that because the brain is doing it for us. We can't help it & it's not a "problem"...it's very normal & natural to fall in love (or fall in lust) after sex. Google it, even science knows sex & love go together.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yeah...we do that because the brain is doing it for us. We can't help it & it's not a "problem"...it's very normal & natural to fall in love (or fall in lust) after sex. Google it, even science knows sex & love go together.

Science is not always a definitive answer. People often use the excuse of science for lifes most unexplicable things.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yeah i would take things slow dont rush into anything unless you want to be with that person & feel that you like him alot
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010