exercise plan

i need help making an exerice plan that is only 30 mins or less..... I have 2 kids under 2 and i babyset a 1 year old so it has to be something fun that i will njoy and not take to much of my time i need to looses 30-50 ibs also i need to do it at home i prefer not to walk outside my kids hate the stroller and by the time the kid leaves that i watch its getting darker and cold

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• feel free to email my hubby at personalmartialart80@yahoo.com -- he does this all the time for other mommies. what is "fun" to you might not be fun for the rest of us.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 7:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You might want to check out some Mommy and Me Yoga videos. The kids might like playing "Simon Says" with the t.v. I've got a video here called "Yoga Booty Ballet" and although it's not for kids my girls love to dane along with it, too. It's a fun cardio workout.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• There are many videos out, check through them at your library and see what appeals. You should be able to find one that offers exercise in a half hour, and you could even alternate them to keep from getting bored.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Do you have fit tv on direct tv? Do you have tivo? I would record the exercises that you are interested in which after being recorded would be less than 30 min and do those in your free time Gilado is the best and you will feel it. Get light weights and you have to diet as well, WW works well!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008