Would you let your hubby have a 3-some for his bday? adult content

I'm not asking because I'm considering it! Just hear of people doing that and wondering how it doesn't tear them up emotionally.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• F*** NO! He made he's vows to ME. If he's willing to sleep with another woman then it shows he's commitment isn't really there.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• hell no! Lol!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Never. I would not ever be willing to have my husband sleep with anyone else. To me that's seriously wrong and woudl be a break of vows.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 1:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would NEVER EVER allow that. There is no room for others in my marriage, period.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Never, there are enough problems in a relationship without bringing others into it
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lol It's not a matter of it not tearing up a person emotionally but of a person working out their feelings and identify what doesn't apply, what does apply and how to address those emotions. It's a lot of hard work confronting emotions and working through them. I've learned a lot about myself and I have grown from it.

As to those who mention vows, agreements change over time as do people. Adding others is always a change in agreements and if done with sensitivity, it is done with mutually consent. The biggest thing I've learned is that we must own our emotions. No one causes another emotions. No one is to blame for your own emotions. And too many times emotions are a knee jerk reaction and not a thought out response.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Everyone is different, and to some people, it's just sex and it's a way to please each other. I personally couldn't do it, but that's just me.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i let mine have anal for his bday....never again haha...and no to the threesome cause anyone who knows me knows i prefer sex with women and i'd hog the other woman....so only sex with each other for us
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• NOOOO!!
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 1:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Fuuuuuuck no!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010