I HAD A MISCARRIAGE LAST MONTH AND I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!

IS THERE ANOTHER CHANCE OF ME HAVING ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE?I'M SO SCARED.HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE AND THE PREGNANCY WAS OK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My first confirmed pregnancy was a miscarry. I was so scared when I became pregnant just months later. I ended up having a healthy baby boy. Then the 3rd pregnancy I almost lost her as soon as I realized I was pregnant, but she made it here just in time for Christmas last year. It is understandable to be worried, but don't stress too much that could cause another miscarriage. In the first trimester miscarriage occurs more often than most women know. Often women think they have miss a period and it is really a miscarriage. If a doctor could not give you an explanation of the last miscarriage, don't worry. Do what can be done to save baby if you are pregnant: take vitamins and remove other toxins (caffeine, smoke, alcohol). If you think you are far enough along for a test - take one to ease your mind. Good Luck

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 8:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No one can say for sure if you will miscarry again, just play it day by day until you get to the point where the chance of micarriage drops. Good luck1
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I miscarried and then got pregnant with my daughter 6 weeks later.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well, there is always the risk, sorry to say.

HOWEVER. I miscarried my first two pregnancies (the first at 13 weeks, the second at 20 weeks. My twin girls were born, lived for four hours, and passed quietly because the hospital wouldn't perform "heroic measures" on a baby younger than 24 weeks. Jerks). Then, I had my oldest son, Seth in 2003. He's 5 now.

I then miscarried twice more, a mere few months apart, and then only a couple weeks after then last of those two, I immediately got pregnant with my second son, Topher. Then, 17 months later (hello deployment time, LOL!!) I got pregnant with Annika Rose, my pretty girly.

I got my tubes tied after I had Annika so I would stop miscarrying like crazy (mine were due to Incompetent Cervix), and I got pregnant anyway in June, found out in August, and Miscarried in September, last month. Stupid tubal fail. :(

But yes, you can have healthy children after a M/c. :)
    LizzieyTish

Answer by LizzieyTish at 11:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2008