IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS MAKING A GO OF STEPPARENTING

AFTER 11 YEARS ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE SPLIT. HE HAS A 12 YEAR OLD SON AND WE ARE HAVING SUCH PROBLEMS OVER AGREEING ON SON.

sherryh309

Asked by sherryh309 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• i am so right there with u. would like to talk with u about our step situation ltr if u r interested. just that i gotta go right now
    GinaBur05

Answer by GinaBur05 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Yes, I would love to talk to you. I am having problems navigating around this website. First day, Took me 10 minutes to find out how to reply to you
    sherryh309

Answer by sherryh309 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I am a mother of 5 and my bf has a son, being a step- parent isn't easy for either of us. But I think it's harder for me because we only have his son every other weekend and when he's at home he's an only child and his mother spoils him and gives him no rules or structure. When he's at my house theres 5 other kids here so it's hard on him and me.
    sjdchbkr

Answer by sjdchbkr at 11:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I have two step daughters 8 and 14 year old it is very trying and mostly difficult about every little decision making problem we have and im at home alone with them 14 hours a day its no walk in the park.There mother is a total @#$%@ and makes it even harder than what it has to be so if you ever want to talk im here.
    mizmommy29

Answer by mizmommy29 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I know how that situation is Im a step mom and my fiance is a step dad to my son, and its really difficult to deal with the bm and bf.
    LilMama213

Answer by LilMama213 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2008