working from home

The idea of having a little extra cash each week sounds good but I have a 2 year old home with me everyday and my hubby is in the navy. We don't really want her in daycare because it just seems like I would be working just to pay for daycare. So, does anyone have any ideas of how I can make money from home?

katyameliasmom

Asked by katyameliasmom at 8:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Keeping my children out of daycare was my sole reason for wanting to have a home-based business. There are lots of things to create a source of income for you and your family. Are you looking for a JOB or an entreprenurial business with more control?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 9:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hello! Daycare is so expensive and that's why I work from home!
    Checkout my profile for more information!!
    Good Luck!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well there are alot of direct sales companies- Mary Kay, Avon, Pampered Chef, Discovery Toys, Stampin Up, candle sales, tupperware..... They allow you to be home and set up parties around your own schedule. Some cities might have data entry companies that allow workers to work at home--- I would call companies direct and NOT answer an add in the newspaper on this (alot of the paper ads are scams!). What about babysitting in your home? Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I supplement my hubbies income with Tupperware. I LOVE IT!! i work with Many moms on cafemom as well so distance isn't a huge factor. I love what I do and I love the product. Especially with the economic crunch everyone loves Tupperware because it's an amazing product.

I'd love to tell you more just contact me for additional info.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you don't want to get out and work from home completely check out my profile. I have some great information over there. I have a 2 1/2 years old and a 13 month old daughters as well and I am working around there schedule.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I sell Avon. It's real easy to do with the kids at home and it only costs $10.00 to start up. If you have any questions let me know or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I am a Slumber Parties consultant, and get paid every week, because I do at least 1-3 parties a week. Parties of this sort are easy to get, in contrary to other companies--I make 200-500 per party, never less than that- We have a kit sale that ends Oct 31st.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have a home business with Ameriplan and a 15 month old AND a 29 month old... I love my business and I make great money. PM me for the details!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Check out how I stay home! www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Just remember that whatever you choose it has to fit your life! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Staying home with the children is very important to me as well, that is why I have home based business that works and it pays me residual income....8 ways of earning income. Visit my profile page and contact me. I would love to share more with you.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008