My 15 month old daughter is fine with my husband but with me if I put her down for a few minutes she screams ... Its like she wants me to hold her 24/7 not easy since she is almost 30 lbs. I think I have spoiled her... How do I get her to stop screaming if I need to put her in her crib for a minute???

TaylorBuz

Asked by TaylorBuz at 8:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we use to use the bouncy seat and put it where she could see us, also sometimes she just had to cry, sounds sad but it bothers us more than them I think:)
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I personally used to give them an activity next to me. They learned that I am still right there, but they were doing something on their own. Like if I was cooking in the kitchen I would give them an empty pot and plastic spatulas or something like that. They weren't sure at first, but got used to doing things on their own. And I was able to get my arms back to myself.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2008