• In the Spotlight:

How can I spice up my life?

Ok..I am by nature a very "vanilla" kind of girl. I don't smoke, I've never been drunk and I've never had sex outside of a bed. I am almost divorced and want to spice up my life. Any suggestions? Oh and I'm not interested in smoking or getting drunk persay...I was just using them as examples.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get some girl friends together and the first Friday of every month try a new ethnic restaurant.

Find a sport you have never tried and try it.

Do a ropes course.... do it blind folded (I personally LOVE these)

Learn to play an instrument.

Go to a concert, go to a play, go to the opera

Take a vacation some place you have never been.

Learn to scuba dive, learn to snorkel, learn to do a fancy dive.

Should I go on???

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm with sahlady..

There are many many things to do in this world that do not involved getting high, getting drunk..etc.

I do things like: go to the opera, go to plays, go to art musuem, go to concerts, go to the symphony, go to a bookstore to hear an author speak/read, go to art galleries, take classes at different places about different things (from cooking to art) etc...etc..

The world is a wonderful place full of wonderful things to learn and experience. You just have to get out there and start exploring and experimenting !!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The school district in the town I used to live in offered a "Continuing Your Education" series of classes. Through this program I took classes in yoga, sign lanuage, two-step lessons and CPR. See if the school or park district in your area has something similar and try something new!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010