Have you ever heard the song Before he Cheats???

By Carrie Underwood? What would you do if you caught him cheating? Or found out he was??

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 2:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I love the song, but I wouldn't actually do what she does, lol. I'd just leave. Throw all his stuff on the lawn and have him call the girl to come get him, where I'd say if she wants him so bad she can have him, but that I'm not going to take him back.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• ok my first problem with that song is all the trash she sings about the other girl...WHY DOES EVERYONE GET PISSED AT THE OTHER GIRL!!!!! it's not her fault, she usually never even knows the guy has a gf.(also Carrie you're a bleach blonde too). next, ok, he cheated...dump him, don't risk going to jail for destruction of property....that song is the wrong way to candle a cheater...pack your things and go. don't destroy his car or talk shit about the innocent girl.....not really any kind of country fan either
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Leave him.. I wouldn't ruin his stuff or try to ruin his life.. I would just move on.. thats better revenge.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If you did that in real life, you could be prosecuted. There are other ways. Remove all the buttons from his dress shirts, sew the bottom of his pant legs together. Hide his remote control. Remove all the toilet paper from the house(as you are moving out), unplug the fridge, adjust all the clocks 45 minutes slow, leave his phone number on a bar bathroom stall.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 2:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• YES. I told my hubby if he ever cheated again I'll do the same thing as in the video but it wont be to the car, it will be to him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Good song! I have no idea what I'd do if my hubby cheated.......he doesn't have a nice truck like in that music video, so I couldn't smash it with a baseball bat. LOL! Guess I'd have to think of something else.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No, I have never heard it.

My husband had a ONS 16 years ago. I didn't catch him. He came home and told me what he did. It took a few years, but we fully reconciled and rebuilt our marriage. We've been married 25 years now.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes but haven't seen the musin video. I have caught him cyber-cheating in the past, more than once. So...I guess I can't really answer the question, other than yes I've heard the song. We are still together but the trust just isn't there.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend that used to get drunk and try to sing it at karaoke because her boyfriend cheated on her. He would just sit there and roll his eyes and say, "we get it already".....Even if I cared for the song to begin with I really can't listen to it now, all I hear is her shreaking....."I dUG MA KEEEEEEY INTOOOO THE SIDE OF HIS " UHUHUHUH
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yes and she has the right idea
    ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010