How many times can they get this?

How many times can a kid get Roseola? My son has had it once already, possible a 2nd time (DH and I are arguing if he has had it more than once), and now we're looking a possible 3rd time! According to our doctor, it is very rare to get it more than once. If so, why does my kid have it.............................again!

Anyone else have a kid have it more than once in a yr?

Mipsy

Asked by Mipsy at 2:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Nope. I am sorry to hear about your son and hope that he gets better soon.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 2:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• are you sure it's the same thing? Did you take him to the Dr each time? I'm wondering if it was something else.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The first time he had it we took him to the doctor for it and they diagnosed him with it. The 2nd time they told DH over the phone (we were out of state) that with everything we told them over the phone, they think he did again have it. It's rare to get it the 2nd time, but they fully believed that is what it was. This time we were at the doctor yesterday and the rash started to appear and today it spread and is everywhere so we called the doctor. they said since he has had it already before they don't think that is what it is this time and to keep an eye on it. They aren't sure what it is this time.
    Mipsy

Comment by Mipsy (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• idk
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010