question about shaving down there adult content

DH wants me too he says he likes it because it makes it feel better when having intercourse. But the thing is first reason I mean I have shaved before, but I don't like it because one I think YMI my lips are to big and kinda imbarrassing. Is there anyway I can make it I don't know less imbarrassing? The other reason I don't shave is because when I do I get like razor burn bad and bumps and I can't seem to get it all shaved. I use shaving cream and it still makes me burn. Is there anything I can do to avoid the burining and to avoid the bumps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I pop a Vicodin and wax about 45min later...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I use Nair.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think more or less, you have to do it on a constant basis. You can't just do it every now and then and expect it to be use to it, and not get irritated, ya know?
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Use a brand new razor and try the sensitive shaving creme
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I always use a new razor blade and plenty of shaving cream. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• dont worry bout ur lips he knows what they look like already just cuz they have hair on them he can still tell. Relax!! Yes u have to do it often for it to work & yes a new razor is a must!!
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 2:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Neosporin, it's a miracle.

Before you shave, make sure you've gotten the area wet with very warm water. Next, put conditioner on there (yes, conditioner), then shaving cream over top.

When you get out, pat it dry, then put neosporin on it. It will help prevent razor burn and ugly bumps. Make sure to reapply twice per day and especially after a shower.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would use a brand new razor blade and shaving cream for sensitive skin. And don't worry about what your "lips" look like, he knows what they look like and obviously he doesn't mind. But first things first, you should only do it if YOU want to not because your husband wants you to. It's your body.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• first use a buzzer, then use...hair conditioner! yes, hair conditioner instead of shaving foam.it works wonders.oh, n go in one direction ok???
    thaena

Answer by thaena at 3:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think it iiichs way to much plus the bumps but you could try one of those brazilian wax's i think they leave a little on the lips.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010