Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

anyone have a DH that has had or has painful .... adult content

Ejaculation? What causes it?


Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • Could be a number of things. Could be a pinched nerve, muscle spasm, blockage, irritation, infection .. It could really be anything. He needs to go to a doctor. As embarrassing as it might be, it's better for him in the longrun.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • He needs to see a doctor.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • sex and/or orgasm that hurts a man is serious. it can be anything from an infection to an allergy to his own sperm (yes men can develop an allergy to their own sperm)

    Answer by aliishott2 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • I agree with Jademom07, definitely needs to see a doctor. My DH feels nothing but pleasure and goodness while ejaculating, so something is wrong there.

    Answer by poptart0325 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • It could be a blockage, a prostate problem, or stress. In any case, he should see a health care professional about it.

    Answer by Ati_13 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • Feel you, I just don't know what to suggest to him what's wrong to get him to go in, as he will not go. :( told him it may fall off, lol , he rolled hie eyesat me. Never know I told him it may be one of your tubes that the sperm travel down twisted or hernia, and he should go in. He's convinced he's fine. What's the most imaginable thing to be wrong to scare him in."Everytime I go in there's nothing wrong, and I'm still in pain."

    Answer by stepho345 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • Has he had a vascectomy? I used to work in urology, and that was the #1 complaint post-vas.

    Answer by corbysmom531 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • could it be an std? that was my first thought...i hope not though...

    Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • Definitely needs to see a doctor. Probably prostatitis. Often requires a LONG course of abx to clear it. Its the number one cause males under the age of 40 seeing a urologist. It can be caused by bacteria, but it can also be caused by inflammation of small stones in the prostate.

    Answer by karamille at 3:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010