What does your child do?

When my daughter sees me grab a diaper and wipes, she lies on the floor with her face down and plays "dead" so I don't change her diaper. That's if I have her cornered haha. If she has room, she takes off for her room, jumps in her rocking chair and does a head stand in it. It's hysterical.

Anyone else's kids do funny things to get out of a diaper change?

Kimmers1116

Asked by Kimmers1116 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha! we have a coffee table in the living room and our kitchen is ajoined with the living room so we have all this furnitures in the middle of our two rooms, couches, kitchen table, and so on. Whenever i say "phew! you got poop! we need to change you!" he runs and runs ALL around the furniture in circles so that i cant catch him! sometimes i just wait till he's done running and that he THINKS that i have forgotten all about him but i have NOT so i catch him when he's forgotten to run away from me!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My DD twirls around in a circle like a ballerina. Not sure why exactly.. but it's really cute.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My 10 month old will just roll over and crawl away laughing and giggling.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my 10 month old will see me sitting there ready to get him changed and he takes off walking around in circles around the living room, smiling and laughing, like i;m guna chase him down. after about 5 minutes he finally stops and coming to me so i can change him. they must think it a game or something
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 9:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• MIne likes her diapers. As a matter a fact my two year refuses to potty train. If we put her on the potty to poop she'll scream DIAPER YUCKY POOP DIAPER! then freak out she has the diaper on It's not funny LOL
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 9:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• OP, that's so funny! My daughter isn't here yet, but I'm hoping and praying she won't scream and whine like all of my cousins and nieces have when I tried to change their diapers : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• When my fiance tries to change her she whines, but then gets away and runs around bare butt. She's very stubborn haha.
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Sheesh the diaper change time is a real madness in my house. LO runs around, jumps,sort of dance  and do everything else but doesn'tlay on the floor :)) She is the happiest baby ever when she airs her butt :))) Diapering her again is a real challenge and spoils the fun :(

polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 10:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• MIne cries and kicks and tries to roll over. Not really fun. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Mine used to run away :(
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2008