In your opinion, what is the prefect age difference between kids? Just wondering.

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 3:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Between 2 and 3 years works well for us.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• 2 yrs, 2 mo, 4 day, 7 hours, 26 min, and 3 seconds.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• 2 1/2 years is great! My younger 2 are extremely close, but far enough apart not to compete.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The 2 I have now are 14months apart, that is nice now that they are getting older and playing together...being a yr old and a 25 month old LOL
    I don't think adding another one to the mix would be such a good idea, just because I don't think in a year another baby would be able to get the attention it deserves, as well as these 2 getting the attention they deserve. But when we try for a 3 in a few years, we will most likely have the 4th a year or so later....so they too have a sibling to grow up with.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• previous posting = jk...

2-3 years is ideal imo

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Once the youngest is potty trained and off bottles =P So I guess it depends!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• All of mine are 3 years apart and I wish I would of had them at 2 years or maybe even closer cause I think they would of gotten along better and they would all be in the same schools at the same time
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 3:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel that a five year diffrence is good because then the older one starts kindergarten and it gives you some extra bonding time with the newborn. i worked great for us. Now they are eight and three.
    supermommy1983

Answer by supermommy1983 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My son is 2 1/2 and if my husband & I decide we want another, I plan on waiting until my son is atleast 4 - 4 1/2 before trying again, if we decide to do so. We are also raising my 11 y/o little brother so we pretty much have 2 already..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• 2 is ideal but we're not gonna get ideal
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010